Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Proposal

Every time I run into someone I haven't seen in awhile, the first thing they do is grab my hand and look at the ring, all while gushing with excitement and wanting to know how Anthony proposed. While I don't mind telling the story, because I love it and I was completely surprised, I thought I would just go ahead and share the story with all of you!

Instead of making a big long post about it, I'll just share some pictures and the video with you!

ENJOY!

Date: June 1, 2014
Location: The Fairmont Kea Lani Resort, Wailea, Maui
Accomplices: Samantha and Tave McCary
The camera: as you know, it's very normal for Anthony to have his camera out all the time, so I thought nothing of it. I really was completely surprised!


(unfortunately I could not embed the video, so please click the link below)


No comments:

Post a Comment